Friday, April 2, 2010

Sun Sun Sun here it comes

Ok so the title of this was very random in fact I was just thinking about something random. Sorry again I couldnt go on last night bc my bro took over the computer. Now I am forced to use my moms computer which means the video is going to be uploaded later than expected. So yesterday was Thursday It was ok... We go out early like @ 12. We went to stations and poor sky had to sit next to the worst people. Ok so then after skool we got to make our sandwhiches at daycare. J-Kwon or Tiffany was there too. He ussualy goes there on Fridays cuz we get out early on Fridays. His real name is Jeriel. While we were making our sandwhiches Christina took the last croisant so J-Kwon couldnt have it. He was stuck with the 2 little sandwhices. Then after Andrea brought out the Phlipino Dried mangos. Then we played outside of course voleyball. Then after Me Andrea Christina Sky and Miah (Jeremiah) hid the eggs while christina made a 2010 of the eggs and there were so many that we put them in piles when we needed to get more and they were all blowing away. It was funny tho. They blew out the gate also. Then after We saw this bubble guy and we got to play with bubbles. So I finnaly finished the umm OH yea the video editing on my vid but I still have to do the audio editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment