Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sorrryyy

Sorry to my faithful followers I couldnt blog yesterday. I had some extra work to do. I had to make a menu for my "restaraunt." It's called, Eat, Sleep, Skate. It's a hangout/restaraunt for kids. Lol me and my friends were like, what if some old guy goes there??? lol Im like then Ill put a age limit No one under 11 or over 20 aloud, with the exception of friends and family. LOL. Finally getting a skateboard. Hmmmmmm....OH today I saw Fr.Robert on his skateboard. Try to imagine a priest with a big beard a long brown robe and riding a skateboard. But he's probably like 25 to 30 years old. If he shaved off his beard he would look super young. Sooo yea. Working on my new vid Its the ultimate Beatles fan vid lol so Heads up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment